The Miramichi River Tourism Association is excited to welcome five new members for 2019!
Hoping to join our network of awesome tourism professionals? Keep scrolling!
- Halcomb’s Moose Barn – Newly opened in 2019 but with five generations of hospitality experience, The Moose Barn has been described as a snowmobilers paradise!
- Chez Raymond – A multi-generational, family owned restaurant serving you only the freshest ingredients! Try a traditional Acadian dish or savour the buffet!
- Pub 981 – Regularly scheduled live entertainment, eclectic dishes and friendly service await!
- Tazza Caffe – Hot coffee, a cozy cafe and board games! What more could you ask for?
- KC & Son Fish & Chip – The Colepaugh Family has perfected the art of light & crisply battered haddock, but don’t take our word for it! Try for yourself.
From the headwaters to the farewell buoy
A melting pot of Acadian, Scottish, Irish and English heritage, the Miramichi Region is as diverse in culture as it is in its landscape! The Miramichi River Tourism Association (Discover Miramichi) is a non-profit membership based organization which aims to highlight our region to locals and travellers alike.
Members of MRTA experience many benefits!
- A landing page on our website which is the top resource for travellers planning their Miramichi getaway
- Features on our social media channels which have an audience of over 15k (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)*
- Option to participate in seasonal promotional initiatives, as well as priority when we connect with travel journalists or engage tourism consultants.
- Access to members only training initiatives & newsletter.
- Opportunity to join our board and ad-hoc committees.
Ready to join our network of awesome tourism professionals!? Looking for more details? Get in touch with us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning (506) 773-4414
*subject to submission guidelines and at discretion of marketing manager
A Sample of our Initiatives:
Regional snowmobiler specials, – Participating members will have their business prominently featured on our website as well as a trail map, and will receive a limited quantity of one-day trail passes to distribute to guests.
Social Media Contests – We love crafting contests that develop fun, regional packages for our followers, often attracting 250,000+ unique viewers nation-wide.
Food Tourism Development Strategy – In 2018 we were excited to engage with Rebecca Mackenzie, a food tourism consultant with expertise in creating a “taste of place”.
Connecting with Travel Journalists – We welcomed Caleigh Alleyne who has brought national attention to Miramichi through the Marilyn Dennis Show & The Social.
View this post on Instagram
And that's a wrap on my second segment on @thesocialctv. Had the best time chatting about ways you can learn as you travel all around the world! 🌎 #thesocialctv #travel #traveltips #travelblogger #travelblog #tv #television #travel #igtravel #traveling #travelling #wanderlust