1. French Fort Cove Hiking Trails – with towering trees and rushing streams, find the perfect nature shot here
2. Miramichi Golf Club – whether its an action shot on the driving range or a photo with the background of the rustic club house, you won’t want to miss this beautiful location
3. Ritchie’s Wharf – A rustic light house, towering ship masts and river front views make the perfect insta stop
4. From the River – whether you are aboard the Max Aitken for a boat tour or showing off your catch of the day, a river shot is necessary for any Miramichi vacation
5. Dixie Lee – the most beautiful girl on the Miramichi
6. Escuminac Beach – beautiful white sand beaches and perfect sunsets, what more can you ask for?
7. Kouchibouguac National Park – you won’t want to miss a shot of the iconic board walk
8. Beaubear’s Island – have a seat in the iconic red chair for the perfect view and for the perfect shot
Beautiful view for two. The only thing missing is you! // L'endroit parfait pour profiter du panorama, tout ce qu'il manque c'est toi! | 📷 by @marionpaillettes #explorenb #beaubears #newbrunswick #nouveaubrunswick #explorecanada #canada #newbrunswickday #newbrunswickdaylongweekend #celebrate #holiday #longweekend
9. Priceville Footbridge – cross New Brunswick’s longest foot bridge – if you dare.
10. 1809 Restaurant – perfect plating and a patio overlooking the river make for the perfect shot
11. Napan Baykery – delicious baked goods make for the perfect brunch
12. Middle Island Historical Park – sandy beaches, a wharf and walking trails plus a beautiful sunset to boot! We recommend catching the sunset here.
13. McEachearn’s Wharf – get there before sunrise to watch the lobster boats head out for the day
14. Maurie’s MiniPutt – the perfect cone doesn’t ex—– nevermind.
15. Waterford Green – the perfect view of the Centennial bridge (not to mention a good place for a few Irish Fest pints)