Dad showed you how to throw a ball, change a tire and is always there for you. We all know the Dad who has everything so that’s why here at Discover Miramichi we have come up with some unique gift ideas.
- For the Dad who would like to see his son catch his first Atlantic salmon or the son that would like to get on a fishing trip with his Dad, Country Haven’s experienced guides will provide the novice full instruction on the technique of fly fishing. Check out the father & son discounted rate.
Andrew Moy and our Tight Lines hosted group swingin' for #atlanticsalmon on the #MiramichiRiver Life is good! Follow @tightlinesflyfishingnj to learn about all things #flyfishing #flytying #speycasting and #destinationfishing! #tightlinesflyfishing #speynation #canada #adventure #outdoorslife #mayflymafia #fishing #catchandrelease #anadromous #steelhead #salmon #speycasting
- Why buy dad one gift when you can buy FOUR, enjoy a day of golfing at the Miramichi Golf and Country Club.
- Swing by Pro Nature to pick up some new bass lures for dad and enjoy a father son fishing day.
- Enjoy a coastal drive to Escuminac, grab lobster at O’Neill’s fish market and enjoy a traditional East Coast boil up on a sunny afternoon
- Give the special man in your life a day angling in the private pools at Pond’s Resort for just $150. No gear? No problem. Equipment rental is buy one get one free.
- Golfing, bird watching, kayaking and delicious sea food. Tabusintac Chalets is the perfect setting off point for a weekend of R & R with dad. Take advantage of the special father’s day rate from June 16-18 for just $105 / night.
- SUP Dad? Storeytown Cottages is a great getaway for the entire family where Dad can try his hand at Stand Up Paddle Boarding. For an even more relaxing experience, Dad can enjoy the day floating down the river in an inner tube.
- Is Dad a wiz in the kitchen? Stop by the Newcastle or Water St. Farmer’s Market to make dad a basket of honey, jams, pickles and preserves!(We recommend the pickled red onions from the Water St Market) With eats that delicious, everyone wins.
- Does Dad have a need for speed? With races all summer long at the Miramichi Dragway Park Dad is sure to have a blast!
- Make sure Dad has his dancing shoes ready. Tickets for this year’s Irish Festival Pub Nights are now on sale! Sláinte!